- The proposed local law (13 pages)
- An environmental resolution (1 page),
- An environmental Positive Declaration form dated 9/9/13 (2 pages),
- A short environmental assessment form (2 pages); and,
- The draft scoping document (5 pages).
Last year, when Pelham Village proposed new zoning, many opposed it, signed letters to the editor, spoke at Village Board meetings and mobilized against it.
The Manor is exploring whether or not the zoning change is in the best interests of the community. That's all they are doing. Manor officials are not meeting with developers and no Requests For Proposals have gone out. No public hearings are scheduled yet and no hearing will take place at the Board meeting on September 23.
We may submit written comments on the Draft Scoping Document until noon of September 23.
I have prepared *.pdf files of everything the Village has done so far. There are 5 documents. (Maggie has a copy of the proposed law (13 pages) on her PelhamPlus web site.)
These 5 documents are linked at the top of this page. Click items 1 through 5 above to see them.